2008年12月1日月曜日

Sports of NewZealand

The New Zealand, there is famous for some crazy sports such as bungee jumping,rafting. But actually, there are a few people who knowing New Zealand is also famous for the skysports.



Clear and great reaches of sky....
The New Zealand sport that I focus in this time is skysport.
That is a flight by the jet fighter plane.





It's kind of a flight seeing, but somewhat different at chopper and airplanes.
We can experience very thrilling flight seeing by fighter plane.
You may not experience the thrill and impression in Japan which cannot get in a fighter plane. So It experiences only in New Zealand!










Once get in the fighter , you can enjoy and see great panoramas below from the top of the sky.
You can also see the endless sea of New Zealand.
The scenery is very impressive and you remenber for all your life.
How does the sentence?

You would want to go New Zealand, too?.


I recommend the flight to you who think that having no fun and sting in everyday! Of course I also recommend it to a person loving a fighter like me huh?
But no matter how much even if you like airplanes I don't recommend only the person who don't like a high place lol.



Check here!

2 件のコメント:

Future さんのコメント...

Good

James さんのコメント...

I don't want to experience thing like that.
And,I'm sorry last comment.